Soya Meat Balls
Servings 6 people
- ½ lbs. ground beef
- ¼ cup soya grits mixed with ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup bread crumbs soft
- 2 tbsp. onion pulp
- 1½ tsp. salt
- Mix ingredients together well, and form into small balls or cakes.
- Cook slowly in a little fat until browned lightly, then serve.
- Or put the cooked meat balls into a baking dish, with cooked macaroni or spaghetti.
- Add tomato or brown sauce and bake in a moderate oven (350° F.) 20 to 25 minutes.
If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photo #HoneybellsCookery.