Pot Roast of Beef
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 10 hours
Total Time 10 hours 20 minutes
- 1 3-4 lbs. beef roast boneless
- ½ cup water beef broth
- 3 medium potatoes thinly sliced
- 2 large carrots thinly sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper ground
- Put vegetables in bottom of stoneware.
- Salt and pepper meat, then place in pot on top of vegetables.
- Add liquid.
- Cover and cook on LOW 10 hours (HIGH 6 hours).
The following recipes are designed for a 4 quart slow cooker. Based on your model increase recipe by half. This recipes may be used, as printed, in the 4, 4½, 5, 5½, 6 or 6½ quart oval or round Crock-Pot® slow cookers Of course, larger roasts may be cooked in the 5½, 6 and 6½ quart unit and tips for these larger units are noted when applicable by the recipe. If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photo #HoneybellsCookery.