Honey Smoked Brisket
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 10 hours
Total Time 10 hours 20 minutes
- 3-4 lbs. beef brisket
- ¼ cup liquid smoke
- ½ tsp. celery salt
- ½ tsp. garlic salt
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- Place beef brisket on a large piece of aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle generously with liquid smoke and the celery salt, garlic salt and onion powder.
- Wrap well and put into stoneware.
- Cover and cook on LOW 10 hours (HIGH 6 hours).
- Slice brisket into thin slices.
- Serve warm with juices poured over each slice.
The following recipes are designed for a 4 quart slow cooker. Based on your model increase recipe by half. This recipes may be used, as printed, in the 4, 4½, 5, 5½, 6 or 6½ quart oval or round Crock-Pot® slow cookers Of course, larger roasts may be cooked in the 5½, 6 and 6½ quart unit and tips for these larger units are noted when applicable by the recipe. If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photo #HoneybellsCookery.