- 2 cups papaya cubed, fresh or frozen
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- 1 cup whole milk
- ¾ cup sugar (or to taste)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract (pure if possible)
- cinnamon ground
- nutmeg ground
- cinnamon stick for decoration
- Place the papaya, Evaporated milk, whole milk, sugar and vanilla into a blender.
- Cover, and puree until smooth.
- (Press through sieve for sans pulp.)
- Pour into glasses to serve.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg; and Garnish with cinnamon stick.
- Serve chilled with crushed ice immediately.
* will not last more than 2 days If you make this recipe, be sure to tag your photo #HoneybellsCookery.