- Remover sticker from the surface of your ceramic bakeware; wash ceramic bakeware in warm soapy water.
- Always use oven mitts when handling hot bakeware.
Tips for Better Baking Results
- Do not expose ceramic dishes to the direct heat of any stove top, including gas, electrical and smooth top ranges.
- Avoid sudden and serve temperatures changes.
- Avoid impact with hard objects. Metal utensils or knives can scratch or damage ceramic dishes. To keep them looking like new, use wooden, nylon or plastic utensils.
- Always use dry oven mitts or pot holders when handling to avoid injury.
Care and Cleanup
- Clean with plastic brush or nylon scrubber. Do not use abrasive cleaners.
- Always allow hot dishes to cool before placing them in water or on wet surfaces. Use in dishwasher for everyday cleaning.
- Plastic lids are dishwasher safe in the top rack.
- Lids intended for storage only, not oven or microwave safe.